The HX9023E(M) integrates a capacitance sense AFE used for Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) application.
The HX9023E(M) supports up to three sensor inputs, with an offset compensation capacitance up to 400pF. The HX9023E(M) has high sensitivity which enables the detection of human body proximity. The portable electronic device can reduce the emission power upon the presence of human body according to the detection result of HX9023E(M). This will bring significant performance advantages for manufacturers of electronic devices with electro-magnetic radiation sources to meet stringent emission regulations' criteria and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) standards.
The HX9023E(M) can operate from 1.8V single supply, and it outputs data via I2C bus. The I2C serial communication bus port is compatible with 1.65~3.6V host control to report user proximity. Upon proximity detection, the INTN output asserts, enabling the user to either determine the relative proximity distance, or simply obtain an indication of detection.
HX9023E(M) has on-chip calibration logic to account for changes in the ambient environment, such as temperature, humidity. The calibration sequence is performed automatically and at continuous intervals, while the sensors are not touched. This ensures that there are no false detections on the external sensors due to the changing environment.
HX9023EM is the same with HX9023E except the tape, detailed information is included in the below pages.
1. 1.8V Single Supply
2. Three sensor inputs
3. Capacitance resolution up to 4aF
4. Capacitance offset compensation up to 400pF
5. Support fully differential input mode
6. Smart SAR detection engine
7. Advanced ambient environment compensation algorithm
8. Programmable detection range
9. Programmable scan period from 2ms to 4s
10. Programmable Interrupt or Real-Time Status Pin
11. Ultra-low EMI mode by enable spread spectrum
12. Low Power consumption
Scan Mode: 25 uA
Doze Mode: 7 uA
Sleep Mode: 1 uA
13. Support up to 400kHz I2C Serial Interface
14. Support 1.65~3.6V IO voltage
15. Integrated temperature sense ADC for temperature compensation
16. -40°C to +85°C Operation
17. Compact Size: 0.92 x 1.69 mm WLCSP
1. Voltage: 1.65~1.98V
2. I2C interface: 1.65~3.6V
3. Compact Size: 0.92 x 1.69mm WLCSP